Hear more about:
• Rebuilding Together is the nation's premier nonprofit community revitalization organization. There are 128 affiliates in 39 states.
• Rebuilding Together Howard County is the local affiliate. We are proud of our 28 year history of providing free home repairs to low income residents living in Howard County. We have repaired over 1050 homes free of charge in Howard County.
• Our mission is: Repairing homes, revitalizing communities, rebuilding lives.
• We have a thousand volunteers who do the work as well as contractors who provide pro bono or reduced cost services.
• When the Ellicott City floods of 2016 and 2018 hit, Rebuilding Together became a board member of the One EC Recovery Project and provided major repairs to 14 homes. Currently we are building from the ground up a home of a Ellicott City flood victim.
• As well as providing team builds where volunteers from the community and corporate world repair homes, we also supply Urgent Repairs and Handyman Services. In addition, we have a Community Revitalization Program and Safe and Healthy Housing Initiative.